The John T. Ioannou Library
The parish library is dedicated to the memory of long-time parishioner John T. Ioannou
(1934 - 1999), who was a parish council member, president and Sunday School teacher. Donations to the library
of historical, Greek or Orthodox books are welcomed. The library is overseen by Mrs. Athanasia Ioannou.
It is located on the 2nd floor with the Sunday School classrooms.